Late last year – one of Australia’s most sought after Biomechanists and running experts – Jason McLaren – let the PhysioProfessor cameras inside his incredible “Running Biomechanics” course to record some of the theoretical parts of his full day seminar.
What resulted was over 2 hours of incredible information that all health professionals will benefit from.
In Jason’s “Running Biomechanics” presentation he will share:
– The secrets of correct running analysis and why most health professionals have no idea how to analyse running correctly.
– The practical application of running biomechanics to clinical practice – the missing link.
– The treatable modifications that can greatly reduce the injury risk for all runners.
– The “intellect“that determines injury risk – and the one adjustment that will correct most of them.
– The key word that reduces injury risk and the 5 factors of running analysis.
– What the average runner can learn from a world record holder about optimal running technique.
– Why running biomechanics is sadly neglected at undergraduate and post graduate level and what we can do about it.
– The one issue that prevents our clients and patients from taking an active role in injury reduction.
– Why a client changing their treating therapist or trainer can reduce the success rate of their treatment program by over 30%.
– The “unhappy triad” for female runners and the biomechanical factors that make females more likely to suffer certain running injuries – do you know them?
– How one simple modification to a clients running technique reduced their “Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome” pain in less than 5 minutes.
– The facts about barefoot running and the truth about the role of footwear in runners.
– How a 6 year old picked up motor learning quest faster than a 40 year old doctor – and the impact this has had on children’s injury rates in running.
– What a group of primary school girls taught a biomechanist about motor learning – that directly impacted the way they trained their athletes.
– Why a 2 year old can do a biomechanical analysis of running.
– The sole determinant of efficient running style – do you know what it is?
– Why 75% of runners will suffer an injury of some sort every 12 months and how to prevent them.
Plus much more.
You can get immediate access to this presentation as well as over 60 hours of other expert tuition at:
Members can cancel at any time as there are no lock in contracts.
The www.PhysioProfessor.com program includes three dedicated learning pathways – one for junior therapists, one for senior therapists and one specifically for Personal Trainers – so there is a pathway for everyone.
Find out more at: