Former private physiotherapist for international football star Harry Kewell – and my old university mate David Bick – is the latest high profile educator to join the mentor team at Physioprofessor.com and thePTProfessor.com
As well as his work with Harry Kewell, David was also the Physiotherapist for the Australian Wallabies and NSW Waratahs for many years – so he brings a wealth of knowledge to the mentor team.
In late 2012 David invited our cameras into his popular one day seminar – “Injury Prevention for Runners and Athletes” – to film part of the theory session.
As a result – we are pleased to be able to make this great video available to members of Physioprofessor.com and thePTProfessor.com immediately.
Members can watch this session by logging into the program and selecting this session – it is the featured session for this month so you cannot miss it once you log in.
Watch This Session for ONLY $4.95
If you are not a current member – and want to view this video plus have access to incredible presentations from some of the worlds leading health and fitness educators – go to www.PhysioProfessor.com ( for Physios and Allied Health Professionals) or www.thePTProfessor.com ( for Personal Trainers).
You can take a 30 day test drive of either program starting from ONLY $4.95 – with the regular monthly membership fee commencing after the 30 day trial.
You can cancel at any time and there are no lock in contracts with any of my education portals,
NOTE- Only ONE 30 day trail is available per person – so if you have already used your trial period at a previous time – you are not able to activate another one and will need to pay the normal monthly rate.
To find out more and to take the 30 day test drive starting from ONLY $4.95 go to:
www.PhysioProfessor.com – for Physios and Allied Health
www.thePTProfessor.com – for Personal Trainers
Here is a brief overview of what is covered in this new “Injury Prevention for Runners and Athletes” presentation – with David Bick:.
– Why cycling training is not recommended for running rehabilitation.
– The biggest issue causing running injuries and why many runners are at risk of injury.
– What Usain Bolt can teach us about distance running and injury prevention.
– How to keep your client training and not inure them in the process.
– The differences between barefoot running and running in shoes in terms of injury prevention and technique
– The simple – if a little crass – sign that you have poor core control.
– Why females are more at risk of stress fractures and how to prevent them.
– The keys to the management and prevention of plantar fasciitis in runners.
– The best use of soft sand running and how to train effectively using this method.
– Who is most at risk of developing a running injury and the correct questions to ask all new clients.
– Stress fractures and the simple test that determines when a client can return to running post injury.
– The correct training and rehabilitation program for different Achilles Tendon injuries.
– Why rest is not the best way to recover from tendon injuries – and what to do instead.
– The common surgical procedure that is typically a waste of time and rarely works for runners.
– The biggest mistake when using a foam roller for soft tissue release techniques.
– How to use the foam roller effectively and where exactly to apply the force and why.
Plus much more
www.PhysioProfessor.com members can watch this session immediately by logging into the member’s area – it is the featured presentation this month.
This session is also available to Full Access members of www.thePTProfessor.com If you are not a member of either of these great online learning portals then join now to get immediate access to this session and over 70 hours of other incredible content from some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts.
You can take either program for a 30 day test drive from only $4.95.
Physiotherapists and other allied health professionals can find out more at:www.PhysioProfessor.com
Personal Trainers can join at www.thePTProfessor.com
Personal Trainers can also earn 15 CEC’s with Fitness Australia just by being a member and taking advantage of this great resource.