In this interactive 3 hour presentation – former All Black, Crusader and Newcastle Knights Strength and Conditioning Coach – Ashley Jones along with current Waratahs Strength and Conditioning Coach – Tom Tombleson – will share with you the essential lifting techniques, modifications and methods used by their elite Rugby players and athletes.
This interactive and practical presentation will include:
– Demonstration, analysis and practice of the most effective and productive lifts.
– How and when to use the full Olympic lifts in your program.
– The key teaching points and progressions that all trainers and conditioners need to know when teaching these exercises.
– How to use Hybrid movements to increase size and strength of your team and clients.
– The exact lifting techniques and progressions used in Ashley’s programs for the Crusaders, All Blacks, Newcastle Knights and Parramatta Eels.
– The complete “Full Body Power” and “Lower Body Power” systems used in all of Ashley’s programs.
– Explanation and demonstration of the Top 10 “Go To Exercises” used by the world’s elite Rugby players and trainers for maximal size, power and strength development.
In this incredible event – we will have 4 lifting platforms set up to allow all attendees to practice each lift and be guided by two absolute experts in strength and conditioning for sport performance.
This seminar is not only applicable to rugby conditioning coaches as all personal trainers, therapists, and sports trainers will benefit from this presentation.
Due to the intimate setting and practical components of this live seminar – we are limited to ONLY 24 attendees – so you will need to book FAST to secure your spot.
To find out more and to register click on the link below: