Director of the Melbourne Whiplash Centre and high profile clinical educator Robert De Nardis has just released a new video onto our online educational portals Physioprofessor.com and thePTProfessor.com
As well as his work with the Whiplash Centre, Robert is the owner of Sandringham Sports Medicine in Melbourne - so he adds a wealth of knowledge to the mentor team.
In this recent session Robert presents an educational seminar he delivered to his clinical team – live in his practice.
In the session – titled “The Management of Whiplash” – Robert outlines the mechanism of injury, management of acute whiplash and also strategies for handling more chronic whiplash injuries.
This is also a great session for any health professional wanting to better understand the management of this complex and sometimes frustrating injury.
We are pleased to be make this great video available to members of Physioprofessor.com and thePTProfessor.com immediately.
Members can watch this three part video by logging into the program and selecting this session – it is the featured presentation for this month so you cannot miss it once you log in.
Watch This Session for ONLY $4.95
If you are not a current member – and want to view this video plus have access to incredible presentations from some of the worlds leading health and fitness educators – go to www.PhysioProfessor.com ( for Physios and Allied Health Professionals) or www.thePTProfessor.com ( for Personal Trainers).
You can take a 30 day test drive of either program starting from ONLY $4.95 - with the regular monthly membership fee commencing after the 30 day trial.
You can cancel at any time and there are no lock in contracts with any of my education portals,
NOTE- Only ONE 30 day trial is available per person – so if you have already used your trial period at a previous time – you are not able to activate another one and will need to pay the normal monthly rate.
To find out more and to take the 30 day test drive starting from ONLY $4.95 go to:
www.PhysioProfessor.com – for Physios and Allied Health
www.thePTProfessor.com - for Personal Trainers
Here is a brief overview of what is covered in this new “Management of Whiplash” presentation – with Robert De Nardis:.
- The correct terminology for describing whiplash injury and disorders
- Why whiplash is not a diagnosis and what this means to you as a health professional
- What exactly happens in a high and low speed accident to the neck and why recovery can take so long
- Why low speed accidents can be just as damaging in a high speed injury
- The importance of head rests in cervical spine protection in rear end accidents
- What researchers discovered at autopsy that tells us about the exact damage that occurs in whiplash
- Why women are more at risk than men for long term pain following motor vehicle accident
- Why x-rays and MRI are not able to always identify cervical damage post accident
- How to drastically increase patients quality of life post cervical injury
- How to prevent a whiplash injury from becoming a chronic problem
- How one patient ended up on a ventilator and the lesson for all professionals how to treat whiplash in the acute stage
- The rule for when you are able to commence treatment and why you should never proceed with treatment prior to this point
- The research for and against the use of collars and when they can and should be used for whiplash
- The concept of “Heavy head Syndrome” and how this impacts treatment methods for whiplash
- When to encourage normal activity and how to do it effectively to reduce pain and long term injury
- The 4 stages of cervical injury and what to do at each stage
- Why it is important to include significant others in the chronic management of whiplash patients
- The “3 Rule Program” recommended for all chronic neck patients in Roberts care.
- The key prognostic factors that can indicate poor client outcomes for whiplash patients.
Plus much more
www.PhysioProfessor.com members can watch this session immediately by logging into the member’s area – it is the featured presentation this month.
This session is also available to Full Access members ofwww.thePTProfessor.com
If you are not a member of either of these great online learning portals then join now to get immediate access to this session and over 70 hours of other incredible content from some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts.
You can take either program for a 30 day test drive from only $4.95.
Physiotherapists and other allied health professionals can find out more at:www.PhysioProfessor.com
Personal Trainers can join at www.thePTProfessor.com
Personal Trainers can also earn 15 CEC’s with Fitness Australia just by being a member and taking advantage of this great resource.
We hope to see you in the member’s forum of
Paul’s Incredible Gift Offer
In case you have not yet taken advantage of my latest offer – where you can receive$572.63 worth of DVD’s and CD’s mailed directly to your door for less than $20 AUD - then you need to take action now.
You can find out all about this great offer by going to: