My good friend, Physiotherapist and Owner of 6S Health on the NSW Central Coast – Darren Stuchbery – has just released an excellent session onto PhysioProfessor.com and thePTProfessor.com online learning portals.
Darren was kind enough to invite our cameras into this recent seminar he conducted for a group of local Personal Trainers.
The session is titled - ”The Lowdown on Lunges” - and is an excellent presentation on correct lunge technique, common mistakes and great teaching tips to ensure your clients and patients continue to lunge pain free.
We are pleased to be able to make this great video available to members of Physioprofessor.com and thePTProfessor.com immediately.
Members can watch this session by logging into the program and selecting this session – it is the featured session for this month so you cannot miss it once you log in.
Watch This Session from ONLY $4.95
If you are not a current member – and want to view this video plus have access to incredible presentations from some of the worlds leading health and fitness educators – go to www.PhysioProfessor.com ( for Physios and Allied Health Professionals) or www.thePTProfessor.com ( for Personal Trainers).
You can take a 30 day test drive of either program starting from ONLY $4.95 - with the regular monthly membership fee commencing after the 30 day trial.
You can cancel at any time and there are no lock in contracts with any of my education portals.
NOTE- Only ONE 30 day trail is available per person - so if you have already used your trial period at a previous time – you are not able to activate another one and will need to pay the normal monthly rate.
To find out more and to take the 30 day test drive starting from ONLY $4.95 go to:
www.PhysioProfessor.com – for Physios and Allied Health
www.thePTProfessor.com – for Personal Trainers
Here is a brief overview of what is covered in this new “Lowdown on Lunges” presentation - with Darren Stuchbery:
- How the introduction of programs like crossfit have changed the lunging technique we should use.
- How to determine people who should not even be doing lunges at all.
- How one trainer caused massive problems in her pump class and the lesson in this for all of us.
- The best way to activate VMO using this lunge version.
- How to explain Q angle to your clients so they understand why they need to do this exercise in their programs.
- Why bad lunge technique can lead to patella femoral joint compression and injury.
- The truth about the “Dork Lunge” and how to use it effectively.
- How low to lunge for maximal effectiveness and safety
- How one study performed on a small number of paratroopers led to a massive error in lunge teaching technique.
- The difference between a group lunge and a functional lunge and when to use each version.
- The posture que often missed by trainers and how to ensure correct upper body position when lunging.
- Step by step progressions of the best and most effective way to teach your clients to lunge safely and effectively.
- ”The head in the elevator shaft” image and how it leads to correct technique.
- What Leyton Hewett can teach us about lunge technique.
- When to use more advanced variations and which are the best.
- What Steve the Projectionist taught us about correct exercise technique and training people effectively.
Plus much more
www.PhysioProfessor.com members can watch this session immediately by logging into the member’s area – it is the featured presentation this month.
This session is also available to Full Access members of
If you are not a member of either of these great online learning portals then join now to get immediate access to this session and over 70 hours of other incredible content from some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts.
You can take either program for a 30 day test drive from only $4.95.
Physiotherapists and other allied health professionals can find out more at:www.PhysioProfessor.com
Personal Trainers can join at www.thePTProfessor.com
Personal Trainers can also earn 15 CEC’s with Fitness Australia just by being a member and taking advantage of this great resource.
Core Stability Update
In case you have not yet registered for and watched this FREE webinar – then here is your chance.
“Core Stability and The Better Back Program – How to Put a Structured Rehabilitation Program Into Your Health Business”.
It is vital that all health professionals appreciate the importance of structured and systematic rehabilitation programs to ensure patient compliance and provide excellent outcomes.
This FREE webinar tells you exactly how to do it.
You can register for this FREE webinar using the link below: